Friday, December 26, 2008

my NIGHT with my LADIES~!!

First, me and my besties which is BEC and LIS without YIN went dinner together at FACES.. what a ROMANTIC place.. well forget that.. its friends nite.. LOL.. so we had FISH&CHIPS, PAN-FRIED FISH, MUSHROOM SOUP and a BASKET OF FRIES..oh yea..1 LARGE ORANGE JUICES.. shared by 3 person.. EXCEPT for the food.. HAHA..

Anyway, we called one of our frens named RACHEL to join us.. its been a long time i did not see her.. hmmm

BTW.. after our food we went to MEDUSA GOLD cafe... wow.. that place is fantastic.. there's 3 singer to perfoms.. and one of the singer is a TOMBOY.. but her voice is sooo sexy and nice.. and i really dunno whats going on with the human in the earth man~!!! haha..

PENANG PPL.. pls go there and enjoy...no tax at all...!!!

1 comment:

Cindy L said...

Hi gurl! Finally got blog!Can contact here d!
I tagged you!
Pls go to my blog there and complete the tag ba..
Have fun!
http://cindyleow.blogspot.com/
Link me if you haven't
Nice day
xoxo